2011 was a full year for the MBU Alumni Association!
- In January music educator alumni gathered for a conference and alumni reception.
- The spring brought seniors together for the Senior Brunch and Commencement, which honored 900 graduates.
- Alumni had fun during Spartan Summer Nights at the Magic House, Muny, and Cardinals game.
- Alumni pitched in and volunteered on campus at Death by Chocolate and Finals Feast. Others came back and offered their expertise at Backpack to Briefcase sessions for students.
- During Homecoming, alumni supported each other at the Athletic Hall of Fame Banquet and Celebration, and 70's alumni gathered for a fabulous reunion.
- Throughout the year we received generous gifts from alumni that benefit scholarships and the new Sports and Recreation Complex, among other things.
If you would like to make your end-of-year gift or purchase a paver to go in front of the new Carl and Deloris Petty Sports and Recreation Complex, you can do so online HERE. Please contact Jon Vestal if you have any questions. We thank you for your generosity in 2011!
What does 2012 bring? We plan to invite alumni to our first networking event in the spring and our first young alumni event this summer. Spartan Summer Nights will continue with events at some of the same venues and some new ones. We will travel to a couple cities to host regional alumni events. What else would you like to see? Contact Jennifer Black with your suggestions! Connect with us on facebook to receive the latest news!
I hope you find rest in the next few weeks and spend time with those who mean the most to you! May you and your family have a blessed Christmas season and a happy new year! Go HERE and click on the image to view a video Christmas greeting from the Missouri Baptist University family.
Director of Alumni Relations
Missouri Baptist University